Optimize your business processes by leveraging the data created through automation.
Gather the information stored in event logs of processes.
Analyze the process data and get structured, rich and dynamic reports.
Generate insights on bottlenecks and compliance issues while implementing corrective actions.
"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage" Jack Welch
Process mining is an innovative technic used to get a complete picture of a process quickly and objectively by automatically analyzing data and visualizing the real-time process flows.
Our experienced Business Process Management team will define your existing processes, analyze your data, identify your pain points, and provide quick and effective process improvement solutions to maximize savings in the shortest period.
- Applying a lean Six Sigma framework (DMAIC) to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control your existing processes
- Comparing existing processes with designed processes to identify the highest priority issues and support in conducting a root cause analysis
- Conducting automated process model detection to learn about bottlenecks, inefficiencies and compliance issues
- Improving the quality of executed activities by identifying which cases are reworked
- Reducing costs by improving the productivity of employees and reducing non-value-added activities
- Implementing and monitoring the process improvements to achieve operational excellence (before vs. after comparison)
- Providing tailored Lean Six Sigma training and certifications